Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sharing the Sunday morning love

"Dear Tammi Truax, 

Thank you very much for submitting your manuscript, Holy Buckets, to The Big Moose Prize. 
Unfortunately, your work has not been chosen as the winner of the prize or as a finalist. 

We wish you the best of luck in your future writing and publishing endeavors. 

Sincerely, ..."

      Doesn't seem right to send out reject letters on Sunday morning.

      Have decided to make some major changes to this manuscript that I thought I was done with after getting some very helpful feedback from a few friendly readers. So I have put my historical novel on hold while I go back and attend to Holy Buckets. I hope the rewrite doesn't take too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.