Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pitchfork instead of pen

      I have been seriously distracted from writing this week. Teenagers seem to sap more time and energy than younger children. I think that is because worry is exhausting. I have also been hard at work in the yard. Spent most of today for example in the garden. And I found this lovely quote to share;
     "If you have a garden and a library you have everything you need." ~ Cicero
     I found it at this site, http://bookshelves.tumblr.com/, which is rather odd, but I found it quite enjoyable. Maybe you will too.
     Okay, all excuses for being a slacker aside, I did get out five submissions this week, and am rather pleased about that, though they were all poems. It's more than usual. I got my column submitted on time. Yesterday I also worked out some more details with the publisher for the chapbook that looks like it really will be going to press soon, and I am very excited about that! I have been working on it for sooo long. Unfortunately, I am not quite done, and still have a little more research and writing to do. I got some research done this week, but not as much as I should have, and I have to do better next week. I also got my will rewritten this week. Can I get any credit for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.