Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Early Confession

I feel like I got a lot done this week, and have been working very hard, but didn't actually get any writing done at all, except for blogging. Does this count? I did though, get some other big stuff accomplished. I got both of the blogs networked, (whatever that means, I'm not quite sure yet). I outlined a new novel (yes, I know the other one isn't done yet) that I am immensely excited about, and have the basics of where I want to go with it already worked out. Have been doing a lot of research for it to flesh out the outline. It's going to require a lot more research (historical fiction), but it definitely has legs. Not all ideas do. This one survived the week of hard-core wrestling standing strong. Now the big question is; do I abandon the old unfinished story I've been toiling with for a couple of years? Set it aside for now? Toss it in the fire where perhaps it belongs?
Also got some work done preparing manuscripts to send to a potential publisher next week. That has actually been in the works for a hell of a long time, and should be going out next week.
But right now I'm shutting shop down ~ going away for the long weekend. Really do hope rest and relaxation is involved, but am also going to be doing something I've never done before, and am not likely to ever do again, so I'm probably going to write about it...obliged to you for hearing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.