Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Upcoming Readings

     I have two public readings scheduled in the next week.

     Saturday afternoon November 23rd, starting at 3, I will be reading prose and poetry at the annual Open Studios of the Artists of Salmon Falls Mills at Rollinsford, New Hampshire. I will be up on the third floor of the Upper Mill. I'll be reading from both of my books, the published novella and the novel-in-progress, probably excerpts related to the holidays, as well as holiday related poetry, mine and others. I plan to share a couple of children's books too. I hope to see some of you there. The amazing assortment of artwork for sale will be worth the trip.

    On Wednesday evening December 4th at 7 PM I will be a featuring with Tim Mason from Cambridge, MA at the Portsmouth Poet Laureate Hoot, at Portsmouth, New Hampshire. That's a first for me so a bit of a thrill, and I plan to do something of a retrospective of my decade as a hoot attendee that led to this reading. Also, a bit of a thrill for me, I will be making an announcement at the hoot... www.pplp.org

     Right now I'm off to  the local radio station for a quick interview about the novella. Tune into Portsmouth Community Radio WSCA 106.1 LP www.portsmouthcommunityradio.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.