Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tea for Two: Thelma Barlow: Just made do with what I had | SeacoastOnline.com

     Here is my column out today in case you spilled your cheerios on your morning paper.
Tea for Two: Thelma Barlow: Just made do with what I had SeacoastOnline.com . Am still seeking recipes of long standing from this general area (Seacoast New Hampshire/ southern Maine) for a book project. Please let me know if you have one you think should be included. What dishes do you consider traditional eats for the area? What do you serve to out of town guests? Maybe most telling, what do you most miss the taste of when you are away?
     I am also looking into Scribd and am considering publishing some writing there. My techno-savvy, but overly-cynical son, insists that it is a bad idea. I think it might be necessary as it is one of the places where publishers go trolling. Would like to know if anyone has had any experiences with it, or similar sites, positive or negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.