Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Book-end Bummers

     Could have written a fairly decent recap of a productive week. I really did get a lot of work done. But I guess I got a little side-lined by my two big fat (actually they were quite brief so I'm exaggerating for effect) rejection letters. They are a matched set. Identical. Form rejection notes. I've gotten plenty of these in the past, and usually they don't really bother me. But the one from Yankee that was about an adaptation of my research paper on Peyton Place was tough to take. I had written that article especially for that magazine, worked so very hard on it, and thought it had a decent chance of being accepted.    Bummer.
     I am going to send it on elsewhere though.
     And here we go again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.